Fucking hell. I woke up at 3:40 today; time doesn’t matter when you are waiting for something to fill it. I got an email with a notification about this blog which I haven’t checked in over a year, see I made a full website for it and nobody really followed it so I just dumped it all. Rereading all of this stuff is probably bitter sweet I would say, it’s sweet that there is some active thought going into such ideas, at a young age too. It’s bitter because humans aren’t the evil I made them out to be, to even assume that would imply that they have thoughts and actions extreme enough to be near chaotic, let alone evil. An average human being isn’t that, an average human being doesn’t hit the surface of good or evil, simply floats around in neutrality which has its drawbacks and advantages, the average human being will try hard to avoid a fight Or to avoid conflict of thought, interest and feeling. What I’m failing to get at, half asleep, is that humans are below the response of hate, they don’t deserve an emotional and philosophical hold on someone else like misanthropy has on many. When you walk streets and view the crowd and individuals as definite threats you are just being the victim and not in a petty way, but that you are letting the crowd just stamp down upon you. They are way less threatening than that, lift your head a little and watch people calmly, their mannerisms and conversations, the way they clumsily eat, they are not so much of a threat to someone who already could even come to misanthropy in their head. Go a little further and some of your own power should return or come forth what never was.
This has been bothering me for a while but now I think it is the time to say something out towards it. There are some people, usually young gullible teens who consume all they read as fact that believe that in our society there is over 54 genders. Fifty four fucking genders supposedly exist and so people go on platforms and spread this lie to places like Facebook and tumblr, 95% of people who can think for themselves disregard it as yet another bullshit story but the remaining 5% read and suck it all up as fact. Some do this because they just believe what they are told, some because they don’t want to be accused of opposing a group of loud people. This 5% spreads like cancerous cells onto other people and it grows and multiplies onto other groups of people. This is unacceptable now, die hard misandrist feminists spreading this bullshit that having a gender is a choice, I have a penis in between my legs and I am male, there is no choice in that matter, no “but gender and sex are different concepts hurr durr durr” No. Read the goddamn etymology of gender and it says that since the 15th century gender has meant sex “male or female”. Open your fucking eyes and see that maybe an emotionally unstable junkie feminist or teen that accepts all isn’t going to be correct all the time about matters they don’t know about, stop trying to stretch things into more than what they are. Like so – “metal” then people aren’t satisfied so they make doom metal then sludge metal then Irish speed folk metal, black forest metalcore, doomcore, drone black metal. Jesus Christ its just metal just as there are only two genders. This clip reminds me of what is at hand – http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZARnK4WemU
William Melvin Hicks ( Bill Hicks) died in 94′, the comedian who broke the barrier and pushed into explicit humour, humour that questioned all things and shone a light on the bullshit of corporate America, religion and the idiocy of the human race as a whole. While this man ranted you could see behind his eyes that inside he was sad and that he did truly care about these things after the gigs, after the lights and suits came off. This articulate and great man has been neglected after death and only few remember or recognise his name in a book. I urge all who reads this to follow up on him and watch his “sane man” show.
His small and plain stone sat forgotten amongst the dry ground and grass, no flowers in the holder.
I was going to write a sardonic post about Christmas and what comes with it but in all honesty I couldn’t be bothered at all so enjoy your possessions tomorrow, you’ll be thankful for them when you are on your deathbed….not.
He left this place as he entered it,
Curled in a foetal position,
Eyes shut, cold and weak
Hid neath’ the sheets behind the
Doorway to his room
His organs lay inanimate, resting under his bones
And his eyes mocked this,
Clung to the inside of their lids
My mother waits by the door,
He hangs on to the banister at the top of the flight
A breathe and his eyes reside near hers…
“He’s dead” he exhaled.
By his bed set she kneels weeping into his hands,
Overwhelmed by the cold hard touch of her man.
How is she to tell her children that their father of strength and prowess
Died like a man of weakness, another man frail ?
Or perhaps that behind closed doors this man,
Died of a broken heart